Ideas for the design of useful and integral modern kitchens.
In this article we will create a series that will be divided into several categories and thus learn how to cook with these ideas. We will see the latest in practical modern kitchen design, useful tips and ideas in kitchen furniture. How to decorate with simplicity in addition to seeing trends, styles and much more ...
The design of modern kitchens, with useful and integral furniture
Giving a touch of color with pleasant accessories that accompany us when cooking, choosing the right furniture or distribution in the design of modern kitchens , are the key to creating our own environment and feeling good in a place that occupies a privileged position in the house .
In the market we can find a thousand kitchen furniture , a multitude of styles and modules, distributions for small and larger, integral kitchens, island-shaped or smart with cutting-edge technology, gray, black and white or strong colors, cheaper or luxurious ... etc.
But the reality is that the decoration of kitchens goes much further from these temporal trends in exchange for favoring words such as utility, flexibility, simplicity, ease in cooking and cleaning, ecological sensitivity or practicality.
Gastronomy is lasting over time and we must understand that decorating and conditioning this space must provide us with lasting solutions over time.
"THE IDEAL KITCHEN SHOULD BE SPACIOUS, VERY FUNCTIONAL AND EASY TO CLEAN"
To obtain good results in decorating the kitchen and taking better advantage of the space, a basic study is needed that will help to give a clue about what the priorities are before decorating and thus be able to decide what the perfect environment will be.
Regardless of whether it is large or small, irregular or square, you should share an atmosphere of warmth and practicality.
How to distribute the kitchen
Ideally, it must be wide, bright and tidy to get a special charm in that corner where we can spend so many hours without realizing it.
Not everyone can enjoy a large space or a perfect way. So let's see how to optimize its utility to cook better. Here comes what the experience of cooking years designates as a Working Triangle and that many professionals apply when designing kitchens . It is a coherent division of the kitchen according to its work areas.
For the triangle to function more optimally, the sum of its 3 sides must not be greater than approximately 8 meters, and, separately, none must be less than 1.20 meters (in order to work), nor greater than 2 , 70 meters away.
Triangle application of work in kitchens
On the types of more conventional kitchens, visually would be the plans - following schemes on their work areas when cooking and moving better (The points reflect the most common ways we move according to distribution):
These movements in relation to the forms - habitual stays of the houses derive in the types of distributions of more standard kitchens :
- U-shaped kitchens
- L-shaped kitchens
- Online kitchens
- Kitchens in parallel lines (Front parallel)
- Island kitchens
We provide some useful advice based on space and distribution:
- A single line of light colored cabinets is the solution in elongated kitchens. A "widening" effect is achieved and, in addition, you can choose to place a bar or table on the opposite wall. We also have to say that more and more great designers bring their grain of sand to the culinary world. A great example of design are these modular furniture that are totally transparent ...
- An island kitchen is an option if the space is very large, it means an extra surface to prepare food or use it as a breakfast area; With drawers or cabinets you will gain space to store whatever you want.
- For a square shape, the best distribution is the "U" shape. It will be practical and functional. Whether in large or small space, the objective will be to use one side as a countertop and bar area, and the other as a kitchen and sink.
- Distributing in the form of "L" is another option in small measures, getting more work surface without recharging too much. A dining table can be placed on the free wall.
- The built-in sliding doors do not subtract meters and allow you to take advantage of the wall for a piece of furniture.
Recalling that the measures for ergonomic kitchens can be those designated in the following infographic:
Human dimensions in the interior spaces before the ergonomics in the house
The previous infographic reflects usual measures in ergonomics and more used, but as in the design of bathrooms, does not mean that they are mandatory, they are tips.
well and here this first part has arrived and we hope you can follow closely this series of tips that will be added to the blog
If you liked the article, share!