La Tienda [.... furnituremurillo, com] on the website [furnituremurillo.com ....] with identification number [205540717 ...] based in [... tacacori de alajuela] processes personal data provided by the User to comply and, additionally, confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process orders and shipments online and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by law.
1. The personal data controller, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter called "Regulation") is [... Esteban Murillo Solorzano ..] , identification number [ 205540717 ....] , located in [.. .costa rica.] (hereinafter referred to as "Controller");
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: [... firstname.lastname@example.org ...] , tel . : [... (+506) 8580-16-37 ...] ;
3. Personal data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The controller processes the personal data obtained with the Client's consent and is collected through the purchase order and the fulfillment of the order created in the online store. [furnituremurillo.com] .;
2. The controller processes only the identification and contact details of the Client that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for the purpose of sending the order and accounting, and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the Client's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website [... furnituremurillo, com ..] in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the fulfillment of the online order created by the Client (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and regulations that arise from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller;
4. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The controller stores the personal data during the period necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client and during the 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the stipulated period for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third parties that process the Client's personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the online order processing between the Controller and the Client.
The subcontractors of the controller are:
- Webnode AG (online store platform);
- Carrier company;
- Google Analytics (web page analysis);
In accordance with the Regulations, the Client has the right to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data potability;
6. the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email sent to: [... email@example.com ,.] ;
7. The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspicion of non-compliance with the Regulation.
Personal data security
1. The controller declares to take all the necessary technical and organizational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where data is stored, in particular, to ensure access to the computer with a password, the use of antivirus software and regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website [... furnituremurillo, com ..] The customer confirms to be informed about all personal data protection conditions and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the checkbox on the purchase order form;
3. The controller can update these Rules at any time. The new updated version should be published on its website.
These Rules will take effect on [01/21/2020]